About Mustard Seed Farm Foundation
The Giving Tree
The Mustard Seed Farm is a non-profit organization with the mission to bring Good News to those who are in need. God has blessed us abundantly and we give back to many other ministries across the country. We make financial donations to numerous Worldwide, National and local Charitable Organizations : including
• Catholic Relief Services
• Capuchin Community Services (Uncle Bens Meal)
• Feed My Starving Children
• Glenmary Home Missioners (Catholic missionaries in the Appalachian and Deep South regions)
• Various ministries of our Local Catholic Parishes in Kenosha County
• Doctors without Borders
• Love Inc. (Community Services of Burlington)
• S.A.S (Sexual Assault Services of LSS)
• Christian Community Center of Vanceburg Kentucky
• W.S.F.I. Sports Faith International (Our local E.W.T.N. Radio Station)
• Heifer International
• Just Live Inc. (A service for Suicide Prevention)
Through retreats and mission trips, Mustard Seed Farm seeks to transform the lives of all those who participate in them.
Mustard Seed Farm partners with Emmaus Farm for a week long mission-retreat experience in the heart of Appalachia. The emphasis is on Catholic Social teaching while living in service, simplicity, community and prayer.
We also partner with Glenmary Missioners at Joppa Mountain near Knoxville, Tennessee for a week long mission experience. Home repairs and renovations combined with visits to the Kingswood Home for Children make for a very enriching week of service.
Mustard Seed Farm
32653 45th Street
Burlington, Wisconsin 53105
Phone Number: 262-945-5511
Mustard Seed Farm Mission Retreat is a local experience in Southeast Wisconsin that aims to transform the lives of all those that participate. For Adults 21 and older.